Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

CPR and other tests necessary for Masters license

Mary Hudson Dec 12, 2017 06:14PM EST

Exactly what type of CPR, First Aid tests are required for the Masters license?
Can I take these tests through the YMCA or do they have to be at a Coast Guard Center? Is some sort of life raft test/training required? Does this have to be through the Coast Guard?

Up 0 rated Down
MLS Staff Instructor Dec 12, 2017 06:28PM EST Mariners Learning System Agent

Adult CPR and Basic First Aid are required for licensing purposes. We recommend the American Red Cross or Heart Association. No training for life rafts in a pool is required for the Master licensing process.

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (*)
Your email address (*)
Answer (*)
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found